The Elite Screens AEON Edge CLR ™ is an EDGE FREE CLR ™ fixed frame screen that uses Elite’s innovative StarBright CLR® (Ceiling Light Rejecting) material. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels that are 100 times greater than that of standard matte white projection screens.
StarBright CLR® is specifically designed for ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments. Elite Screens AEON Edge CLR ™ with StarBright CLR® offers a wide viewing angle, neutral color temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image.
EDGE FREE CLR™ means there is an internal framework with wraparound material bordered with an ultra-thin bezel. The screen uses a Ceiling Light Rejection technology. An LED back-lighting Kit is included for added aesthetics.
Screen Material Elite Screens AEON Edge CLR
- StarBright CLR® Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
- 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white screens
- Multi-layer optical structure filters out ambient light for superior picture quality
- Ultra wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Produces lifelike images with superb color fidelity
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 90″ and 100″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation Elite Screens AEON Edge CLR
- Sleek EDGE FREE CLR™ Fixed Frame
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design
- Wraparound design maximizes viewing area and reduces overall footprint
- Ultra-thin black bezel trim
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Designed for table-top ultra-short-throw projectors
- LED Backlight kit included