R4KPLAY Media Player Core Features:
- Capable of 7.1 digital TRUE-HD audio outputs.
- Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, TRUE HD, and ATMOS 7.1
- Audio output over HDMI or Audio Jack.
- Universal container and codec support: With support for nearly every media codec and file container, you never have to worry about having to have the right format for your media.
- 4K Playback at 30fps.
- Simple setup. R4KPLAY automated RHUB detection and mounting on network. Just plug in your R4KPLAY and it will find your HUB, mount it, and synchronize the metadata automatically in a matter of minutes!
- Language support: R4KPLAY fully supports many languages out of the box. Currently the existing supported languages are Afrikaans, Basque, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, American English, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
- Subtitles on the fly: R4KPLAY allows you to search the Internet for subtitles in the language of your choice and apply them „on the fly“ while enjoying your movie or TV show.
- New stylish BLACK ICE interface.
- Cinema FX: Optional „Cinema“ mode, playing movie trailers of movies coming to theaters soon and pre-show movie theater videos to deliver the Cineplex experience in your media room.
- Gigabit Ethernet support.
- Centralized database driven media manager with automated metadata scraper.
- Quiet operation.
- 1U footprint.
- Native support for IR and TCP/IP based control systems including but not limited to Crestron, RTI, Control4, Savant, Elan, Vantage, and URC Total Control.
- Smartphone & Tablet (iOS and Android) remote control aps available.
R Series Media System
The FIRE-FX Core Team and Channel Partners are a dedicated group of developers, designers, administrators, managers, and support team members who have worked together to create the FIRE-FX Media System. At a very affordable point of entry, the system integrator will deliver an outstanding experience while leveraging existing control systems installed in their client’s home. With the FIRE-FX RPLAY, gone are the “clunky” user interface and frequent buggy system reboots and service calls to repair unreliable media players based on outdated technology.
The FIRE-FX media system consists of the RPLAY; a class-leading, state of the art HD media player, built from the ground up with superior engineering qualities, pioneering design, aesthetic appeal, end user value, and an exceptional set of features. This wickedly fast media player is combined with the RHUB; a RAID protected smart storage device that not only automates system setup and stores the user’s media, but also allows the user to access it in a variety of ways that gives them the freedom to enjoy it anytime and anywhere.