The CWT160 in-ceiling model couples a 6-inch MMP®II driver with a pivoting C-CAM® gold dome tweeter. Delivering great imaging and dynamics from a brilliantly compact design, the CWT160 is perfect for high performance, ultra-discreet custom-installed systems.
Featuring versatile installation options for both in-ceiling and in-wall applications, the CWT range offers exceptional audio performance in a near invisible easy-to-install format. Behind super-discreet trimless grilles, acoustic systems of Monitor Audio’s trademark bass drivers and pivoting C-CAM® gold dome tweeters have been optimised by FEA analysis to deliver high efficiency combined with a broad frequency response for a wide range of demanding residential and commercial installations. Having a physical depth of less than 4″, the CWT models are perfect for easy installation in more locations.
Please specify a round or square grille option when ordering.
- 6” driver
- Versatile – Round or Square grille options
- Smaller – Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim – all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip – secure and easy fixing
- MMP® II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing – grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.