Winner of 2015 CEA Mark of Excellence Award for Media Management Product of the Year and Electronic House Magazine 2015 Media Server Product of the Year.
Unlike the (D/R) PLAY which is an integral part of the FIRE-FX Media System requiring the (D/R) HUB media storage device to function, the UPLAY is a stand-alone player that can be used independently with any third-party network attached storage device hosting non-DRM protected media on open network shares.
This allows system integrators the ability to upgrade existing media players in their customers’ media systems that are giving sub-standard performance or reliability with the amazing looking, rock-solid, blazing fast UPLAY while leveraging the current media storage device! While the UPLAY Universal Player is wickedly fast, it is equally powerful in its full set of features and flexibility.
UPLAY Media Player Core Features:
- Beautiful interface with customizable media display formats.
- Support for Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, TRUE HD, and ATMOS 7.1
- Automated metadata retrieval and archiving for media libraries.
- Simple web control interface easily accessible by PC or tablet with library management application.
- Weather forecast feature.Database driven search capability, search shows by title, actor, director, studio, year, genre, etc.
- Download subtitles “on the fly” while playing media.
- Supports 36 languages.
- Universal container and codec support: With support for most media codec and file containers, you needn’t worry about having to have the right format for your media.
- Support for most major control systems including but not limited to Crestron, RTI, Control4, Savant, Elan, Vantage, and URC Total Control.
FIREFX Series Media System
The FIRE-FX Core Team and Channel Partners are a dedicated group of developers, designers, administrators, managers, and support team members who have worked together to create the FIRE-FX Media System. At a very affordable point of entry, the system integrator will deliver an outstanding experience while leveraging existing control systems installed in their client’s home. With the FIRE-FX DPLAY, gone are the “clunky” user interface and frequent buggy system reboots and service calls to repair unreliable media players based on outdated technology.