Incorporating a 4-inch C-CAM driver for a wider response and exceptional midrange accuracy, together with the CWT family’s pivoting gold dome tweeter, the CWT240 combines our signature sound quality with stealthy ‘trimless’ aesthetic appeal.
Featuring versatile installation options for both in-ceiling and in-wall applications, the CWT range offers exceptional audio performance in a near invisible easy-to-install format. Behind super-discreet trimless grilles, acoustic systems of Monitor Audio’s trademark bass drivers and pivoting C-CAM® gold dome tweeters have been optimised by FEA analysis to deliver high efficiency combined with a broad frequency response for a wide range of demanding residential and commercial installations. Having a physical depth of less than 4″, the CWT models are perfect for easy installation in more locations.
Please specify a round or square grille option when ordering.
- 4” driver
- Versatile – Round or Square grille options
- Smaller – Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim – all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip® – secure and easy fixing
- C-CAM® – bass driver
- C-CAM – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing – grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.