The Triad One is a single-zone, high-resolution streaming amplifier and the easy way to add music into any room without the need to pull wire back to a central location. The Triad One supports high-resolution audio playback, up to 192 kHz / 24 bit, with a built-in amplifier boasting an impressive 105 dB signal-to-noise ratio and 100 watts per channel—enabling incredible sound in any room. Also included is a built-in 10-band parametric EQ delivering exceptional sound output and room optimization.
The Triad One is also a great alternative to an AVR in a bedroom, kitchen, or other location when surround sound is not a requirement. Not only does the Triad One have digital and analog audio inputs to take the audio output from a TV to power a soundbar, it has two IR outputs to control the TV and another local source, if needed.
A line-level subwoofer output rounds out the system for deep bass when connected to a powered subwoofer. The Triad One is available in white and black, can be placed horizontally or vertically, and can be installed on a bookshelf, in a rack, or mounted behind a TV.
Features Triad One
- Add a high-resolution, amplified audio zone to any Control4 system
- Built-in streaming music services synchronized with EA controllers
- Network control of audio and volume over a wired or WiFi connection
- Analog and digital audio inputs support audio resolutions up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Volume, bass, treble, 10-band parametric EQ, balance, loudness, and mono summing
- Input gain for analog source input
- Audio sensing supports programmable events based on the presence of audio
- Built-in EQ presets for Triad speakers
- Supports native Control4 streaming services including Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Sirius XM, Deezer, and iHeartradio
- Supports built-in Control4 digital media playback including My Music, ShairBridge, and DLNA