The Triad 1-Zone High-Power Amplifier delivers high performance, reliability, and robust amplification in a compact form factor—providing the perfect solution for distributed audio systems. Fast wake-from-standby time and high-resolution audio quality output make this amplifier worthy of any audio solution.
Use Triad Power Amplifiers with Triad speakers, Triad Audio Matrix Switches, and Control4 EA Series Entertainment and Automation Controllers to deliver a fantastic high-resolution audio experience throughout the home.
Featuring 200W per channel in stereo mode or 300W when driving one channel, the Triad 1-Zone High-Power Amplifier is an excellent choice to drive Triad passive subwoofers, Designer Series, and other speakers with high-power demands.
The loop output and power controls offer flexibility and the convenient connectivity needed to power multiple sets of outdoor speakers to cover large outdoor areas.
- Powerful, Class D amplification driven by ICEpower modules delivers a dynamic, high-resolution audio experience
- 2.5 ohm-stable amplification provides flexibility to power low-resistance speakers
- With a half-rack space form factor, two amplifiers can be mounted side by side in a 1U rack space (rack ears included)
- Fast, 2-second wake-from-standby using 12V trigger from Triad Audio Matrix Switches—ideal for time-sensitive audio announcements and quick zone turn on
- Standby mode saves energy by muting audio when not in use
- Three power control options—12V trigger, audio sensing, or always on
- Loop output allows you to chain amplifiers together to create large audio zones
- Overcurrent protection prevents amplifier channels from overloading due to short circuits or incorrect wiring
- Thermal protection shuts down amplifier channels if thermal limits are exceeded, preventing damage